Thursday, August 5, 2010

WLC College India - Employee review

WLC College India - Employee review

WLC COLLEGE (I) LTD Complaints - FULL & FINAL AMOUNT

http://www.consumercomplaints.in/complaints/wlc-college-i-ltd-c321151.html

WLC COLLEGE (I) LTD

Posted: 2010-01-15 by Rajesh Send email

FULL & FINAL AMOUNT
Dear Sir,

Greetings for the day

Today I am writing this mail in hope of a positive response.

My full & final is pending since September 2009, and since than I have made a number of calls to release the f&f amount.

During this period Chandra ji (AGM Payroll)discussed many times with Col. Pushkar(VP HR) and Mr. Bahl.(Director Finance)

Col. Pushkar verified it two times and also had a talk with Mr. Bahl, but it is three times that Mr. Bahl rejected and saying not to pay my full and final amount.

Why the company making the policies if it can’t fulfill it?
What is HR is doing in this Regard?

At the time of the termination of my services with the company Mr. Chandra did not given me time to serve the notice period and promised me that the company will pay me one month salary and clear my all dues and asked me to give me the resignation and mentioned on it (One month notice period will be paid) and signed it.

As per my appointment letter is mentioned in it if the company terminates my services it will pay me one month salary.

Now the company is cheating to me, during this 4 month Mr. Chandra also tried to bargain with me and was asking to take 15 days salary instead of one month. Is it a company or a vegetable market?

Kindly do the need full as I have no trust on anybody in this company, that’s why I am writing it directly to you in hope of something will be happened positive.

Thanks & Regards
Rajesh
EMP Code:00833